Sunday, August 23, 2026

my bookshelf: read

If He Had Been With Me
5 🌟 I don’t have any words. This book shattered my heart, it shattered me. I cried (which I rarely do) and I rarely give books 5 stars but this one deserved it. It was so brutally sad but also made my heart yearn. I ruined me and left me...
A Thousand Boy Kisses
4 🌟 i'm not sure what it is with me and the love interest dying in books but for some reason I like to torture myself. This book has been on my tbr for sooo long and it was so worth reading. I def recommend, it didn't shatter me as much ...
Divergent
4 🌟 I loveddd this book. I really love dystopian especially the hunger games. This one of course could not top it but it's definitely up there. I 100% recommend. The love interests in here make me so happy and ahhh! It has the perfect am...

goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment